Home Preparation Checklist
Exterior & Grounds
- Remove cars from driveway and front of house
- Mow lawn
- Trim hedges
- Hide trash cans, garden hoses
- Straighten lanai furniture
Picture Perfect: Consider power washing, planting flowers, washing windows.
Inside The Home
- Turn on all lights
- Turn off tv, fans
- Hide remotes, trash cans, clothes, cash, jewelry, electronics, valuables
- Open shades and blinds
- Sweep, vacuum floors
Picture Perfect: Stage the room, hide all cords and cables, remove personal photos, wash windows and doors, straighten drapes, pillows, bedding. Replace burnt out bulbs.
- Hide soaps and cleaning items
- Remove drying racks and towels
- Clean stovetop and countertops
Picture perfect: Clean appliances, backsplash, range hood, add flowers or a fruit bowl, turn on undercabinet lights
- Hide all personal products and medicines
- Toilet lid down
- Pull shower curtain to side to show shower head
- Clean all glass mirrors and walls
Click HERE to download our Home Preparation Checklist.